Large pack of fresh mushroom
Chicken Stuffing Mix (Stove Top Stuffing, Great Value, ect)
8oz of Shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tbs of Bacon Bits
2 tbs of Butter or Margarine
- Prepare stuffing according to box directions.
- When stuffing is done add half the Cheese and the bacon bits
- Take out stems of Mushroom, to leave a small cavity for the stuffing mixture to go
- Spoon in Stuffing mixture onto the mushroom
- When all the mushrooms are stuffed, Press a pinch of cheese onto the top of each mushroom
- Spread Butter evenly throughout a large baking sheet
- Place the Stuffed Mushrooms on buttered baking sheet about a 1/2 inch apart
- Bake in oven for twenty minutes or until Mushrooms began to sweat.