This is the number one family favorite meal and once you try it you will see why. Once you make this version of chicken noodle soup you won’t be able to have it any other way. Its the soup everyone begs for all winter long and the soup we dream about when we are feeling under the weather. In our family this soup means love.
- In a Large Boiling pot bring bouillon cubes, butter, bay leaves and water to a boil on a medium high heat.
- Add rotisserie chicken meat to boiling pot, continue to let boil for five minutes.
- Add celery, carrots, and onions reduce heat to medium and continue to boil until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt in medium bowl. Add eggs water and oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Gather dough into ball, knead on lightly flowered surface until smooth and elastic.
- Divide dough into three equal parts, Roll out dough until its about 1/16 of an inch thick. Than slice dough into 1/2 inch strips. (pizza cutter works great) Repeat this until all the dough is sliced. Lightly flower uncooked noodles
- Add Noodles to boiling pot of soup
- Continue to let cook for 10 to 15 minutes stirring occasionally until noodles are cooked all the way through. Serve.