My two boys can get very rowdy when they don’t have things to do. So we are always coming up with new low-2-no cost activities and crafts for them to stay busy. And this is one of my favorite. And what I love most about this craft is its very kids hands on.
You can have your child pick what kind of image they would like to thread. It can be colored, cut out and they can even help with the whole punching. Plus they can re-thread this over and over to make different designs.
- Whole puncher
- 1 sheet colored paper sheet Card stock
- First glue your colored paper to the card stock.
- Cut out desired shape
- Color/draw designs on the cut out image,
- Punch wholes out around design about 1/4 inch or more apart and 1/2 inch from the edge of paper
- Cut yarn twice the length of your image
It helped my little boys to see me thread the image first so they knew what to do.
Here are some Ideas for the shapes you could use.
SHARE THIS STORY