My mom used to make these shrimp egg rolls and got me into making them when I was just fifteen. So now I get to share it with you. This egg roll recipe is simple and delicious even my picky husband who hates all other egg rolls had about five of these and he hates all things vegetables.
2 1/2 cups of coleslaw/salad bag
1lbs- of mini or chopped cooked shrimp
3- green onions
1 tsp -chopped ginger
1/2 cup – canned bean sprouts
2 tbs -oyster sauce
1 package of pre made large square wraps
- Cook shrimp and ginger in medium sauce pan on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, and green onions. cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in oyster sauce. Let mixture cool.
- Use 2 tablespoons of fulling for each egg roll. Follow folding directions on your pre made wrap package. Wet end of flap down so it will stick together and not unfold while frying.
- Deep fry in fryer until golden brown.
- Place on paper toweled lined plate. Serve warm with favorite sweet and sour sauce.