-Scrapbook paper(any paper, you can even use wrapping paper)
-(Extras)- Photos, embellishments, lace, buttons, quotes, clip art,
1. Measure and cut out paper for each side of box and lid
2. Mod podge and paste paper to each side of box on side at a time until all side are covered with your desired paper.
3. Using the mod podge as a glue, paste on elements and photos
4. When you have everything on your box where you want it…Cover box and lid separately with a thick coat of the mod podge. (the podge makes the box a bit water proof, and makes it easy to dust and clean off)
5. let lid and box dry over night