1. Crockett- This is a fun one to set up and almost any age can participate. Make it more interesting by turning it into an obstacle course.
2. Twister –Great classic everyone will love to play or even just to watch.
3. Name Game (see my list of family games for instructions)
4. Relay Race – Just pair up in two’s and tie one leg of each player together then race to the end. This is a fun game to do over and over again until the kids get tired out
5. Treasure Hunt– This is a great way to keep the kids busy so the parents can mingle with other parents.