Large rectangular card board box (Large Cereal Box will work)
Flour and Water (for paste)
Card Stock Paper
Craft Paint: Red ,White, Brown,
4.Cut newspaper into 1-2 inch strips
5. Dip strips of newspaper into the paste mix, until strip is covered. Take your finger and wipe off excess paste from strips. Lay strips of pasted newspaper across the body. Your going to want to make 3-4 layers to make it sturdy and so it will last for years to come.
6. Continue Pasting newspaper strips to the body, arms and neck until it is fully covered.
7. Now to make the guts and fleshy parts: Dip newspaper strips in paste. Crumple pasted newspaper into a ball or twist pasted newspaper in half. Place Crumpled pasted newspaper into the arms, neck and stomach openings. You may need to layer the pasted crumpled newspaper to get the desired effect.
8. Let dry overnight.
10. To make the bloody parts look real mix some brown in with the red to make it darker. Paint all the bloody parts with the dark red first. Than when that is dried paint the tips of the bloody parts with a bright red.
11. To make the bloody-scratches effect, dip your brush into the bright red and dab it off with a paper towel. Quickly brush over the body with the paint brush.
12 Craft paint dries quickly so your project should be dried completely within an hour or less.
If you have any questions or need help with this craft you can email me at email@example.com I should get back to you within 1-2 days.