Two Truths One Lie
2 or more players
- Give everyone a piece of notebook paper and have each player write down two truths about themselves and one lie about themselves.
- The players are not suppose to see each others papers.
- Wait until everyone has finished writing their two truths and a lie.
- One at a time, have each person read their “two truths and a lie” out loud to the other players.
- The other players than write down wich sentence they think is the lie.
- When all the other players are done writing down what they think is the lie, Reveal the two truths and a lie.
- If the player guesses the “lie” he or she gets one point.
- Now you go around and repeat this until all the players have read their “two truths and a lie”
- The player with the most points win!