We recently had a sweltering hot day and we couldnt stand the thought of turning on the stove to make dinner. So we had to come up with something that was cold and didnt required heat to prepare it. So we went with sandwich wraps. But, I could not find a decent recipe for turkey bacon sandwich wraps anywhere! What’s a mom to do? Make her own thats what!
1/2 lbs (0r 8 slices) of peppered turkey slices
8 slices of cooked bacon
1/2 head romaine lettuce
1 cucumber peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
2-3 roma tomatoes diced
1- red onion thinly sliced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Spread mayo on one side of the tortillia until fully covered.
2. Wash lettuce. Take about 2 leaves from the lettuce to cover the entire surface of the tortilla.
3. Next add 2-3 slices of peppered turkey covering the length and width of the tortilla
4. Place 2 strips of bacon lengthwise on top of the peppered turkey layer.
5. Next layer: Place 2 strips of cucumber lengthwise and spread out.
6. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and onions onto the previous layer.
7. Slowly roll up one end to the other. You can use a tooth pick to secure the wrap. Cut in half to manage wrap more easily.
Now its your turn. Link up one of your favorites or most recent recipes. Don’t forget to go to and comment on the link just ahead of yours.