- Plan 3 to 4 hours to complete the hike.
- Lots of kids do this hike. I know of four year olds who have done it without any problem.
- This is a five mile round trip hike so bring a massive daypack of water and lots of high calorie snacks. There is no place along the way to get clean drinking water.
- Parking is $10.00 Cash Only
- Go to the Bathroom right before you go. There is little-to-none places to hide along the trail if you gotta go. And its a busy trail with lots of families and local Utahns.
- Play in the water.
- 2/3 of the trail is covered in the shadows of the trees bushes and mountains but the first part is in the blazing sun. So you will need sunscreen and hats.
- If you plan to bring kids under three be prepared with proper carriers.
- Kanarraville does not have many store so get your provisions ahead of time.
- This is a great activity to run and do in a day if you are already in Utah
- If you are visiting Zions National Park, this is a great nearby hike you can hit as well.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “every0abf-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “031bc3bb19771bca5bd63b1a672a3e14”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B0151AB1LA,B005MEMSWW,B00KYUBU6E,B00ZLPFGSU”;