This craft took me about 10-15 minutes to do. Its super easy and I think it turned out cute. Here is what you need to do.
- 1/4 yard of red felt
- 6ft of Ribbon
- Fabric Paint
- Hot glue gun with sticks
1. Cut the hearts out of the red felt material. Your going to want the hearts to be about 2 inches tall and wide.
2. When your done cutting out all the hearts that you want. Go a head and cut out a slit on each side of the hearts.
3. When all the hearts have two slits on each side you are now ready to sting them up on the ribbon. Don’t worry about having to fasten them to the ribbon the felt should stay in place.
4. And for the center heart You are going to want to cut out a heart from the felt that is about 3x the size as the other hearts. Hot glue a piece of ribbon to the back to use as a hook. And you can also glue a bow to the top of the hook to add a bit more flare.
5. You can now use the fabric paint to outline the heart and write a sweet little word in the middle. Let it dry for about 4 hours or more. And then its ready to be put up.
I just used thumb tacks to pin up the sides and the middle and then I hooked the large heart on over the middle thumb tack. And there you go!
SHARE THIS STORY