These are easy to make and customizable for any family member. You can just set out a bunch of scrapbooking papers and embellishments and let your family and friends get creative!
- Mason jar lids
- white spray paint
- hot glue/glue gun
- booking paper/embellishments
- First thing you want to do is hot glue the flat metal part to the back of the lid rim. Hot gluing it so that its kind of a “shadow box” can give it a interesting effect.
- Next spray paint the jar lids white and wait until paint dries.
- This is when you get creative and come up with your own design. You can add thick glue dots to give the embellishments depth.
- When your all done decorating the jar lid. Hot glue some ribbon on back for a hook. And you’re done.
SHARE THIS STORY